The Access 312 preamp is a recreation of the legendary API 312 preamp circuit that has become the benchmark for the 70’s era American sound.
- Access 312 case is powder coated black.
- The faceplate will be powder coated black with white silkscreen.
MADE IN THE USA, ENCLOSURE DETAILS:
- 18 gauge metal cases
- Rear Panel 8 XLR, IEC, and Star Ground cutouts
- 9″ deep
- 17″ wide case
- Vent holes on tops and sides
- Clean outside for easy installation in racks
- Ships flat for lower shipping cost
- 1 Custom Access 312 Faceplate
- 1 Top & bottom panel
- 1 Rear panel
- 2 Side panels
XLR’s – Nuetrik D series connectors (part # Neutrik NC3FD-L-1-B & Neutrik NC3MD-L-1-B)
IEC – Schurter 6200.2100 (Mouser Part # 693-6200.2100)
For great looking knobs: http://capi-gear.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=202
For PCB’s look here: PCB’s
For support look here: http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=42457.0