The Access 312 preamp is a recreation of the legendary API 312 preamp circuit that has become the benchmark for the 70’s era American sound.
Amazing sounding 2520 based mic preamps that sound great on all sources. The Access 312’s are a great DIY build for beginners or pros.
- Access 312 case is powder coated black.
- The faceplate will be powder coated black with white silkscreen.
MADE IN THE USA, ENCLOSURE DETAILS:
- 18 gauge metal cases
- Rear Panel 8 XLR, IEC, and Star Ground cutouts
- 9″ deep
- 17″ wide case
- Vent holes on tops and sides
- Clean outside for easy installation in racks
- Ships flat for lower shipping cost
- 1 Custom Access 312 Faceplate
- 1 Top & bottom panel
- 1 Rear panel
- 2 Side panels
XLR’s – Nuetrik D series connectors (part # Neutrik NC3FD-L-1-B & Neutrik NC3MD-L-1-B)
IEC – Schurter 6200.2100 (Mouser Part # 693-6200.2100)
For great looking knobs: http://capi-gear.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=202
For PCB’s and PCB parts kits look here: PCB’s
For support look here: http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=42457.0