PCB’s: $15 USD for 8 channels with purchase of the case. PCB’s without the purchase of a case are 5 USD plus shipping per channel.
Kit (case purchased separate): $475 + shipping – Kits include parts for 8 channels: Knobs, Push botton caps, switches, pots, PCB’s, resistors, caps (Wima’s for the filters), IC’s, IC sockets, IEC inlet, DB25 connectors and Molex headers, crimps pins. You need the case and front panel seprataley, the PSU and power lamp.
Kit & Case Comb Sell: $600 + Shipping
- Harrison Ford Filter case will be powder coated black.
- The faceplate is black and white silkscreen for the Harrison Ford Filter design.
MADE IN THE USA, ENCLOSURE DETAILS:
- 18 gauge metal cases
- Rear Panel DB25’s, IEC, and Star Ground cutouts
- 9″ deep
- 17″ wide case
- Vent holes on tops and sides
- Clean outside for easy installation in racks
- Ships flat for lower shipping cost
- 1 Faceplate
- 1 Top & bottom panel
- 1 Rear panel
- 2 Side panels
DB25 – Tyco Electronics (Mouser Part # 571-5-747912-2)
IEC – Schurter 6200.2100 (Mouser Part # 693-6200.2100)
On/Off switch- (Mouser Part # 611-D102J12S217DQA)
For support look here: http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=46390.0
There are no reviews yet.